Saturday 6 December 2008

Making Money from Seminars

In case you're in any doubt about whether you really can make tons of money from seminars, I've made it my mission to ask a few direct questions of some top seminar promoters in the past few weeks.

Questions like, 'How much did you actually make that weekend?' and, 'Was it really that easy to make a hundred-thousand plus in one day?'

You know, the kind of questions you'd like to ask but maybe don't like to. It is easier if they're already friends.

Note than when I say 'seminar promoters' I don't mean people who only put on seminars - I mean people who use seminars and public speaking as a core part of their business marketing strategy. Increasingly so, in the cases I studied.

Well, if a hundred-thousand plus (pounds or dollars - does it matter?) in one or two days isn't motivation enough to make you want to do another event, what is?

Yes, we're talking sales, not profits, but remember the margins in information products are enormous - often over ninety percent, which is unheard of in other industries.

And given that two of the examples I looked into were only employing half of the Niche Seminar Secrets strategy, I might even say there's room for improvement! In truth, though, they are using the full NSS system in the longer term, so they probably do know what they're doing...

It's gratifying to see and hear of the Niche Seminar Secrets system working so well for two of my favourite marketers. Both are people I'd be delighted to JV with on a future event.

You could put yourself into that category too, thanks to the guidance you'll get from Niche Seminar Secrets. Currently, you can even get a trial version of NSS for just $17, just so you can finally convince yourself that Niche Seminar Secrets is the key to making six figures, and more, from organising and promoting your own seminar, workshop and conference events.

And maybe JV-ing on one with me...

Go here to your $17 Niche Seminar Secrets trial.

Roy

PS. My offer to answer any questions you have about seminars, etc, is still open.

PPS. I'm afraid the free Limited Edition of NSS is no longer available. All 100 went in just four days! But I think $17 invested in the (bigger) trial edition is still a bargain!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home