Thursday 11 December 2008

The One Dollar Trial With a Difference

This is not the only one dollar trial offer you'll see, but I think it might be the best one you'll see for a while. One hundred people took up my free trial offer, and more tried, but this deal is even better. Read on to see how...

Because I'll be taking all the risk (not counting the one dollar...), you can afford to take me up on it, safe in the knowledge that you're, well, safe.

And because I'm being sensible about it, I can afford to be even more generous than I was planning to be. So it's a real win-win. You get a 30-day trial, almost as good as free, and I don't have to deal with a hundred returns 29 days from now!

I recently had an interesting experience with a one dollar trial, but that's for another day. Suffice it to say you will benefit from the lesson I learned. Basically, I won't send you the printed edition until one month's time, when I know you really want it.
But you still get the digital download version of the full Niche Seminar Secrets manual, for one dollar today.

Here are your two options:

Option 1. The complete Niche Seminar Secrets (not the Limited Edition I gave away) will be yours today for one dollar, as a digital download. One month from now I'll send you the full-colour printed edition for a further two monthly payments of forty-eight dollars. ($1 + $48 + $48 = $97). Meaning, you get the full manual, printed in full colour, for the current price of the digital download version.

Option 2. I'll still send you the complete digital Niche Seminar Secrets for one dollar right now, plus you get the full-colour printed edition through the post in a month's time, for just seventy-seven dollars when you pay the remainder in one month's time. That's $1 now and $76 in a month's time, saving you a further twenty dollars. Remember, this is the full-colour printed edition for $20 less than I was charging for the digital download.

Putting it another way, you get a look at the full manual for a measly one dollar, as compared to seeing less than twenty percent of it for free - and you can't get the free one at all now, since all 100 copies went inside four days.

By the time I send your manual by post I may even have found a few extra bonuses to send with it. No promises, but I'll see what I can come up with. There's already one bonus included with the manual that's designed to make massive profits even easier to come by...

So, click this PayPal button for the $1 trial - that's $1 now, then 2 x $48 later:







And below is the PayPal button for the $77 dollar bargain - $1 now then 2 x $38 next month:








Either way, you get a month's trial of the full Niche Seminar Secrets system for just a dollar! Select your option now then let PayPal's secure servers take care of it.

And nothing more to pay for a full 30 days - Bargain!
Roy
Niche Seminar Secrets

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home